The Bespoke package
A tailored shoot to capture the character of your horse and the bond you share…
This package is tailored around you and your horse. Usually lasting up to 2 1/2 hours, this customisable and flexible shoot is designed to show off the close relationship you have with your horse. My priority is to deliver the best images possible and to exceed your expectations. Your shoot can take place at your yard or at a pre-arranged location* (Perhaps on a beach or quite simply down a farm track), but most opt for their yard or favourite hacking trail. If there is something specific you wish to try or if you’d like to shoot in more than one location, then I’d love to discuss any ideas with you.
Your package includes:
- A pre-shoot consultation. I am aware every horse has their own personality and each commission is unique
- 2 outfit changes for a variety of images
- A private online watermarked gallery where your images are safely stored for 3 months and can be viewed in the comfort of your own home
- Any images you purchase from your online gallery will be professionally edited, non-watermarked and in high-resolution
- Includes one digital image of your choice, perfect for sharing online
- A 8″ x12″ complimentary print
An extra £40 will be added per additional horse if joining together on the same shoot and are with the same owner (time may increase accordingly).
A non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your booking, with the remainder of the balance due near or at the time of your shoot.
The only additional charges will relate to the photographs you want to purchase from your gallery. Print & product purchase options are available on request.
The black background Mini shoot
45 minute sessions using natural light to create a timeless studio-style portrait of your horse…
A brand new type of session is now available!
The dramatic “studio” like portraits of your horse are created using only natural light and offers a timeless, classic memento for years to come. For this shoot all that is really needed is a building with three sides and a roof! This could be a dark stable, barn or indoor school. During this shoot we can work on a number of poses with your horse (with plenty of food briberies!) but ultimately keeping it comfortable and relaxed for your horse. I would recommend having someone on hand that can assist with getting your horse’s attention to allow a variety of positions and poses. We are able to swap head collars to bridles during the shoot, and providing the location allows it, we’ll also get some cheeky “naked” shots.
- A location of your choice*
- 45 minutes
- Private online watermarked gallery where you can view your images in the comfort of your own home
- Any images you choose to purchase from your gallery will be professionally edited, non-watermarked and in high-resolution
- Any images you purchase from your online gallery will be professionally edited to attain the desired look, non-watermarked and in high-resolution
- Suitable for one horse
Priced at only £55, why not treat yourself to a photoshoot of your favourite horse/pony?
To secure your shoot, the price must be paid in full.
Please note this session fee does not include any digital files or prints.
Additional purchase options on products & prints are available on request.
Payment can be made via cash, online banking or Paypal.
I work with the environment and natural light is one of my tools of my photography, but if the weather forecast is looking dreary on the day of your shoot - we can simply re-book at no additional cost to you.
*Locations further than 20 miles from Caerphilly will include a traveling fee of 45p per extra mile.